For GST Registration kindly check the complete step-by-step guide :
1. Visit GST official website - https://reg.gst.gov.in . Click Services , then from drop down menu choose
2. Now select New Registration and enter required details such as - mention whether you are a Taxpayer/GST Practitioner/Tax Deductor, then your state/ union territory, district, name, PAN number, email ID and Mobile number for OTP. Then enter verification characters and click on proceed.
3. Enter the OTP sent to your provided mail ID and Mobile number and then click on Continue.
4. A Temporary Reference Number (TRN) will reflect on your screen and same will also be sent to your registered email ID and Mobile number. Save it for future reference.
5. Now again go to the Services and click on Registration. This time select Temporary Reference Number (TRN)
6. Enter the TRN number, verification characters and click on Proceed.
7. You will get an OTP on your registered email ID and Mobile number. Enter the OTP and click again on Proceed.
8. You will see the status of your application in a draft format. You have to now click on the edit icon.
9. This is the second part of the registration form and has 10 sections. Fill all the required details and submit. Then upload the requested documents.
Keep these documents ready:
- Constitution of the Taxpayer
- Proof of the Place of Business
- Bank Account details
- Authorization form
10. Once you have uploaded all the details and documents, go to the Verification page. Tick on the declaration and submit the application using any of the following options:
Note: Companies must submit application using DSC