beat Daichi Takatani of Japan in the men's freestyle 65kg final to win the gold.
- Indians added four medals, including a gold through wrestler Bajrang, on the ninth day of the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games on Sunday.
- Bajrang, the reigning Asian champion, beat Daichi Takatani of Japan in the men's freestyle 65kg final to win the gold.
- Two women wrestlers Sheetal Tomar and Navjot Kaur also grabbed a bronze each.
- Sheetal won the bronze in freestyle -48kg category while Navjot did the same in freestyle -69kg class.
- India now occupy 12th position in the medals tally with 6 gold, 7 silver and 11 bronze.